Friday, May 11, 2012

My Cup of Tea


"I smile of course, and go on drinking tea, yet with these April sunsets, that somehow recall my buried life and Paris in the Spring, I feel immeasurably at peace, and find the world to be wonderful and youthful, after all."

~ T.S. Elliot, Portrait of a Lady ~

I've been reading the classic "The Secret Garden,"
every night after putting the kids to bed... and for the 
ultimate experience, I have to have my cup of tea:
Honey Vanilla Chamomile... so good!

Here are the free graphics sources I used
to compose "My Cup of Tea" gift tags:

 *Vintage Images*

*The Graphics Fairy*

 *Altered Bits*
Grungy texture

Thank you!!

written by my dear friend ~ Janet Martin.
She wrote it in honor of all the women in her life...
so brew your own cup of tea, and visit her 
at Another Porch.  You'll be so glad you did!

Wishing a Happy Mother's Day
to all you beautiful women out there!!!

P.S.... I'm sharing these tags at
Angie's Knick of Time Tuesday
Vintage Style Link Party ~ stop by for
plenty of vintage inspiration!


9 comments:

  1. These are such pretty tags. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Tags, Megan! Thank you!
    Hugs, Bärbel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked on that poem...what a beautiful poem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My tear, I have tears of love for you...you dear person who has blessed my life so richly! Your words of empathy, encouragement and love warm my soul as you share in return your soul in poetry, quotes and ART pouring from your smile across cyber-space to all who pause here! An artist in so many ways, you brush with beauty life's mundane days.

    God bless you each and every woman who pauses here for tea, or happens across my porch!
    Hugs and blessings!

    Quote to share...“A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt, You Learn by Living: Eleven Keys for a More Fulfilling Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I just want to thank you for all the beautiful free images you so generously give....they are amazing.

    Hugs,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet! Your tags are gracing our gifts for our volunteers at school. They "made" the presentation so much nicer than kid stickers with happy faces. Thanks so much for sharing!♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my I love these tags..pansys are one of my favorite flowers..they're even hardy year round here in Idaho!!
    Thanks again for the lovely free images.. and hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty tags!!!...thank you, Megan!
    Happy Mother's Day to you, too!

    Emanuela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Megan - I've just found your blog via the Free Digital blog and I can't believe just how beautiful your images are. I've just signed up to get emails when you post as I don't want to miss out! Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa