Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sweet vintage girl ~ Printables

I shared this set of printable gift tags 
for Valentine's Day yesterday...
I knew my mom would love the little girl holding her doll, since she collects German dolls from this era.  After talking with her this morning, she asked if I could make a printable 8x10 collage or cards using that image.  So I got busy ~ here's what I made for her, and am sharing with you...

~ Printable 8"x10" collage ~


~ Printable cards ~


I think she could be cute used as art in a 
little girl's room year-round, don't you think?
Add a few pretty buttons or some glitter, 
and transform her into something truly special!

Thank you for stopping by, and have a Sweet Saturday!

6 comments:

  1. You ARE sweet for offering these wonderful printed valentines ~ namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor) linked w/ Sweet Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and sweet portraits, charming, congratulations on this beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how wonderful! what a great valentine gift you are giving us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Megan!!!! how super sweet are all of these printables!!! and how kind of you to share them!!!! you are so super creative!!! Happy Sweet Saturday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so sweet Megan, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, its so wonderful! very sweet portraits! thank you for visiting my blog and comment.

    -farah(malaysia)

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa